GREETINGS FROM FURBABY PET CARE!
As August is well underway, I’m sending out lots of strength and good energy to all of you during this rough period we’re all going through. COVID-19 has changed our lives immeasurably and I wanted to let you know how much we care about you and your pets here at Furbaby.
This is a gentle reminder that if you have kids starting school next month, or if you’re seeing some changes at work that require you to return to your place of business, we’re here for you.
You can book our services in so many ways including:
- Daycare – which includes dropping off your pet for an hour or for the day
- Boarding – the Furbaby campus is open for 24 hours a day and you can drop off your pet for a weekend, or a week, and know you will never have to worry about them being alone, or stuck in a cage
- Dog Park – come and play indoors or out, in a safe & controlled environment
- Canine Training – an experienced dog trainer will help you and your puppy learn the basics – and more!
- Re-fresh services – this is an invaluable service which offers nail trims, baths or ear cleanings.
And there are plenty of other services we offer as well such as a pet taxi, dog walking, home pet care, pet massage, merchandise and even a facility rental!. Just check out our page and find out which service works best for you and your pet.
THE DATE IS GETTING CLOSER!
Remember, we’re hosting a little concert on August 23, 2020. It will be a smaller event due to COVID-19 crowd restrictions, and we would love to see you there.
The Whiskey Jerks will be our mainstage act and if you’ve never seen this group perform before, you’re in for a treat! The gate will open at 1:00pm on August 23rd. The show starts at 2:00. We’ve got Simply Grounded Coffee Gallery setting up their food truck on site with sandwiches, amazing baking, coffee and more. We will even be serving beer and wine coolers too! So, bring your lawn chair, invite a couple of friends and enjoy an afternoon in the Furbaby Pet Care parking lot. We’ve even got a backup plan if it rains, so don’t worry about the weather. Get your tickets right now and plan to have a great afternoon with us at Furbaby Pet Care!
AGAIN, THANK YOU!
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you! We appreciate your faith in our services and we’re working hard each and every day to bring you the absolute best for you and your pets! Here are some pics we took so far this month of your great pets at Furbaby. Talk to you soon!!