Greetings Furbaby friends!
As we embark into the fall season, it’s important to remind all of you about not only our services available to you at Furbaby Pet Care, but to offer you some gentle reminders about the fall season.
Also, in this email, an update on some great services we offer, and a word on a new platform we’ll be using to book your pets’ services. Read on!
First, with the cooler weather, here are some very important things to remember:
- Beware of anti-freeze! Ingesting antifreeze is lethal. Make sure to check your car for leaks and make sure all bottles are stored far away from your pets. Unfortunately, both cats and dogs have been known to lick this sweet tasting substance.
- Don’t leave your pets outside for prolonged periods of time. It doesn’t have to be winter for it to get cold–especially for puppies, senior pets and smaller animals. If you’re unsure about leaving your pets alone, bring them over to Furbaby for a drop-in or even for the day.
- Let ‘em have their fur coat. If you have a dog whose fur or hair you cut back during the summer, start growing the coat back in the fall. Just like you need your fall/winter coat, your dog with need their coat too.
- The changing of seasons is great time to check your pet ID tags and microchip. Just take 5 minutes to make sure all your pet’s information is up-to-date and in proper order.
- Make holiday arrangements with us NOW. As the holidays approach, most of us will get busier and may even have to travel. Take time out and plan accordingly so you can make the holidays easier on you and your pets.
Speaking of ensuring your dog is nicely done up for the fall season, our soon-to-be grooming specialist Jazzmine McCrea has nearly completed her certification! jazz us already getting some great experience under her belt and is available for refresh sessions which go a long way at any time of the year. She’ll wash out your pup, trim the hair in its paws, dremel your dog’s nails – and likely give your pup a great big hug when it’s all done. Jazz also has now done some grooms for dogs – WITH THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE DOG OWNER – while she gets her practice in. Make sure you consider Jazz’s services as we head into the colder months.
“Jazz is SO patient with my dog! Her gentle touch and caring approach are perfect for my pups, who need some extra attention when they get “refreshed” with Jazz. I highly recommend her services and cannot wait until she’s a full-fledged groomer!”Jo
You will also want to get your dog’s training underway quickly. With holiday seasons just around the corner, having a well-trained dog is an asset in any situation. Our dog training specialist Ana Supynuk has an upcoming class called Puppy Fun Group. It begins October 19th and runs for 4 sessions. The cost is $50.00 per puppy and the investment will definitely pay off in the long run! As well, you can book Ana for one-on-one services to help train your dog. If you would like, send Ana a note directly at email@example.com to book your session.
“We hired Ana to help with our older pop’s reactionary behaviour toward bikes/scooters/strollers…any wheels not motorized. In less than an hour, it was like walking a different dog! My husband said it’s the best money ever spent!”Marnie
There will be some changes coming up soon regarding how you book our services for your pets. We will soon be using an app called Gingr. This app is specially designed with you in mind for booking your pets’ services. We’ve been setting it up over the last few months and intend to launch it in early October. I’ll be sure to update you through a blog post and through social media!
Finally, we’re on top of our game when it comes to COVID-19 at Furbaby Pet Care. We want you to know we have implemented a mask policy for all staff and ensure all our shared equipment is cleaned and sanitized. Our staff receives regular updates as to how best ensure YOU, our client, is safely cared for. It’s always been our aim to provide the best service for your pets, but during this difficult time, we will continue to follow safety procedures here at Furbaby Pet Care.
Thank you for your trust in us!